Melbourne’s Trusted Professionals When It Comes to CARAVAN Repairs & Servicing
If you own a recreational vehicle, regular servicing and repairs are essential. Proper maintenance ensures that your Caravan or RV remains in safe working order, whilst also preventing annoying issues while away travelling.
Here at Our Van RV, we are experienced when it comes to motorhome and caravan service needs. Melbourne RV owners turn to us when they need work carried out, as they know that our experienced team won’t cut corners – we take the time to ensure everything is done properly! We also use only reputable parts and accessories, so you can rest assured all repair work will go the distance.
We can provide a mobile CARAVAN service (subject to booking availability)
Now you don't need to take another day off work to get your van road ready.
We offer complete servicing and maintenance to all makes and models of caravans and we can even carry out the work on-site. That's right, we can come to you! We can provide a mobile campervan service to Melbourne clients based south of Seaford on the Mornington Peninsula.
We cover a wide range of services, including:
- Complete caravan service and maintenance programs
- Axle, brakes and bearings service
- Pre-purchase inspections and reports
If you want to ensure your van is ready for your next big trip around Australia – or even that spontaneous weekend getaway down the coast – let our experienced team check it over for you. Our motorhome servicing rates are competitive and we’ll always discuss any necessary repairs with you before going ahead.
Contact us today for caravan and motorhome repairs
Whether your van has taken a beating on the notorious Gibb River Road, suffered awning damage in high winds, or simply requires a service after many months touring the country, Our Van RV can provide a CARAVAN repairs or service as required.
Present your seniors card upon our arrival on-site to receive a $10.00 discount on any complete caravan or motorhome service. Looking for a new van? We have a number of caravans for sale right here on our website!
For campervan repairs in Melbourne, call us on 1300 068 700 to make a booking and we'll take care of it in next to no time.
We regularly work in conjunction with Australia's most popular insurers. We carry out quoting and repairs on-site.
Here is a list of names and links of who we deal with regularly.
We are able to conduct work for all insurance companies.
How does it work?
- Call your insurer and lodge a claim and record the claim number.
- Call 1300 068 700 to make an inspection appointment for us to come and view the damage, take photo's and measurements for the repair estimate.
- We complete the repair estimate and submit it directly to your insurer including photo's for their approval. (This part of the process is usually performed within 24hrs of your inspection appointment)
- Either you or Carapairs will recieve an approval and/ or contact from the insurance company if an assessor needs to inspect the damage further before approval. If Carapairs is notified, we then contact you.
- We order the parts required (if not in stock) and depending on availability, we make an appointment time with you to repair the van. We aim to have most repairs completed within 5 - 10 working days from day of approval.
- You pay Carapairs your excess upon our completion of the work and then we invoice your insurance company for the balance.
Call us on 1300 068 700 to arrange a repair quote.
Accident, Storm and Break-in Damage
We carry out a wide range of repairs ranging from a broken clip to a destroyed annexe and everything in between including.
Window Glazing Service
Roof Resealing and ply water damage repairs
Re-cladding to aluminium siding
Torn, bent and twisted roll out awning repairs
Please use our contact page to make an enquiry for us to come and quote your repair needs. click here
Leaking vents removed, repaired and resealed.
Damaged awnings repaired or replaced.
We can help rebuild a run down van.
New kitchens, flooring, cabinetry and light fittings are just a few things to bring your van back to life. The limit is up to you
If it's on-site at a caravan park, maybe you might consider adding a deck or an annexe for some extra living space?
Water damaged ceilings... No problem
General repairs & accessories
We can cater for almost any repair or accessory fitment wherever your van is including
- Welding on additional gas bottle rings, jerry can holders and corner stabilizers
- Solar electric systems
- Battery systems
- Cabinet repairs
- Canvas repairs to camper vans and awnings
- Water filtration systems
- Additional water tanks
- Annex walls and floor matting
Call us on 1300 068 700 or call in to discuss what you need at 3/9 Colchester Rd, Rosebud VIC.